CAUTIONThis command replaces the contents of the Drive file, if it exists, with the contents of the current database.
- Database changes (if any) are saved.
- The local file is uploaded to Drive.
- If the database file already exists on Drive, its contents are overwritten with the contents of the local file.
- If the database file does not exist on Drive, it is created.
How it Works
- The KeePass Save command is invoked.
- The plugin, with your authorization, accesses Drive.
- The Drive file is created or replaced with the uploaded contents of the local file.
- The database on Google Drive is now a duplicate of the current database.